Tuesday 12 December 2017

Eat, sleep, build, repeat.


Did you know that you had over 100,000 sensory exteroceptors in the sole of each foot? That explains why I hate stepping on bits of Lego. Lego pieces get everywhere in our house from down the back of the settee, to in my shoes. I even found a piece in the fridge the other day. 
 

The usual scenario in our house is that the kids get given a set, it gets built, then re-purposed, then finally smashed up. The set is never made again. 

We used to store Lego pieces in a massive drawstring bag but then they wouldn't all fit. I scoured the tinternet for a storage solution and finally settled on this drawer unit.

I did have a vision that the eldest would sort out the pieces into different drawers. That hasn't yet happened but at least we now have somewhere to pop those Storm Trooper helmets in...

No comments:

Post a Comment